Food safety and
cleanliness Are a
way of life at Zoup!
We are committed to complete safety while providing the service and food our fans love. Zoup! is ever evolving to keep the health and wellness of our team and guests a top priority.
Want to hear more?
Our response to covid-19
When the COVID-19 pandemic hit, the Zoup! Support Center responded with increased communication to franchisees and a comprehensive plan for brand success. The plan included instruction on how to retrofit dining rooms, protect guests and team members, expand contactless transactions and marketing strategy to keep restaurants open and safe.
Check out this quick video message from Richard Zimmer, Director of Franchise Development and Real Estate.
- Quick, convenient ordering through zoup.com or the Zoup! app
- Secure online payment processing
- Choice of curbside pickup, delivery or express pickup
- Direct POS integration with multiple third-party delivery providers
- Launch of curbside pickup and express pickup, including reserved parking signage
- Secure, contactless in-store payment options (Apple Pay, chip & pin)
- Physical barriers in place to minimize contact
In-store dining enhancements for guest safety & comfort
- Eliminating or limiting shared items
- Routine cleaning and sanitizing of high-traffic points of contact
- Facemasks required for Zoup! Team and all guests
- Socially distanced dining room and queuing area
- Welcome stations and cleaning stations added to accommodate varying levels of guest comfort
- New restaurant footprint with a focus on express pick-up or delivery
- Ever-evolving technology to accommodate guest demands